Sunday, March 7, 2010

Exquisite Corpse

Ok, so I started this game with two people. It's calles 'Exquisite Corpse' and what you do is pretty simple, one person draws/paints/sketches/etc. something and sends it to the other person who then adds something to it and sends it back, then you add something and on and on until you're done. Whenever that is.

I got the idea from a couple great people. One of my favourite singers: Mika, and one of my favouite artists: Sophie Blackall, played this a while ago and I really liked their outcome.

I started it tonight. I just finished painting two very simple pictures. They're both the same thing because I thought it would be fun to see how the two, which start almost identical, become so different through different influences and personalities.

I'll post a picture of the starting painting when I know both of them have received it.

No comments:

Post a Comment