Monday, March 22, 2010

Ink Lovers

Touching me with written words.
A feeling like never before.
Unapologetic sex,
Love,
Thought,
Us.
Wrapping my expansive arms
Around her forever nonexistance.
So close to my fingers,
To my needy fingers.
Ready to steal her,
Sin her,
Own her.
She leaves cherished cuts,
Protected bruises.
Saves my tears in the material
Of the pillow-soft cotton she
Covers herself with.
Under which she hides.
Of which I cannot touch,
But want to strip away.
Expose her,
Touch her,
Explore her,
Understand her,
Believe her.


I dunno if it's quite finished. I'm not sure. I feel as though it needs something more. I'm rather proud of what I have tho. Maybe all it needs is a title?

EDIT: It's titled now. Still dunno if it's finished but I'm much happier XD

No comments:

Post a Comment