Thursday, January 28, 2010

Intro?

Whenever I start one of these things I feel asthough I owe people an explination of what they will find when they come here. I really don't though. Owe you an explination that is. But I think I shall give you one anyway.

So sometimes my mind is very poetic and I feel the need to write, draw, paint, rant (beautifully of course) or express myself in someother way. I also discover intriguing new things all the time and I like sharing them. And I like to show off some of my old stuff every time I start something like this.

So I'll pretty much post anything and everything here. You can prolly expect a lot of art related things and a good deal of fan-girling over things and people. But not nesessarily in a mushy way. But I often get stuck on something for long periods of time and very strongly.

So this will pretty much end up being me. In blog form. Not that you don't all get enough of me in real life. I'll post poems and drawings and maybe things I'm in the middle of and aren't refined yet because the trip is just as importat as the destination.

OH! And I also can't promise to keep up with this. There prolly won't be a weekly update but more of a monthly surge of stuff. I'll try to keep it pretty updates tho. Just a warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment