Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hoverers

One type of person that drives me absolutely mad is hoverers. You know the type. The people who appear out of no where as thought the morphed through the wall and slide up behind you then lean over your shoulder to see what you're doing. I hate that.

And it doesn't matter what I'm doing when they begin to hover, as long as they're there I feel as though I'm doing something wrong. Even if I'm reading a book, I end up feeling as though I'm reading wrong. Or as though I'm reading a smutty book. It could be the Bible, but if someone is hovering I suddenly feel guilty.

I get especially annoyed by the head-hoverers. I can deal with the shoudler-hoverers for a while but when someone comes up behind me and leans over my head I lose it. Have they never heard of my bubble? Do not invade my bubble without invitation or permission.

This gives me an amazing idea. You know those invisible fences people put around their yards to keep their dogs in the perimeter? I want one of those that's sensitive to people's DNA. I was to wear a little sensor on my hip and program in people's DNA that ARE allowed near me and when anyone else tries to get close it will send them a little shock and knock them back a bit. And maybe if I really don't like the person I'll throw one of those shoking dog collars at them just before they get close enough to me so that they get another shock when they yelp from surprise from the first one.

Genius, right?

I think I would call it the GAIDLY (Go Away I Don't Like You). It'd sell billions. I'd be rich! I could use the GAIDLY right now, as I'm typing this. The person across from me is taking up most of my foot space. That's not ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment